Invisalign is an innovation mechanism that will straighten your teeth without unappealing metal braces. Using clear aligners, Invisalign will allow you to achieve your dream smile even if your have misaligned, crooked, or gapped teeth.
In order to ensure that your Invisalign aligners are in good condition, Dr. Lunt provides the following care tips:
- Wear your aligners at all times, except when eating, brushing, and flossing. Failure to wear your aligners will prevent your teeth from becoming straight.
- Avoid gums and caramels at all times. The chewy material will instantly ruin your aligners.
- Keep your aligners in a safe place. Avoid placing your aligners in places that are too warm because this could potentially damage your aligners.
- Clean your aligners often. In order to prevent the formation of bacteria, aligners should be gently cleaning with a tooth brush and soap in cool water.
- Schedule regular appointments. In order to examine your progress it is essential that you consult with Dr. Lunt about your Invisalign aligners.
For more information about Invisalign and how to properly care for your aligners call Dr. Lunt in Northridge, CA at 818-885-7230 or visit www.davidluntdds.com.
Dr. Lunt also proudly accepts patients from Northridge, Granada Hills, Chatsworth, Porter Ranch, Winnetka, and surrounding areas.